What is Home Care
- Our Caregivers wear uniforms and are easily identifiable
- Our Caregivers go through rigorous and continual training
- Our Caregivers have background check and drug screening prior to employment
- Aishling Care uses state of the art telephony system to insure punctuality and real time billing
- We are a licensed Illinois Department of Public Health Private Duty home services agency
- We offer services in-home, in the hospital, rehab or assisted-living facilities
- We provide 24/7 continuous care, live-in care, hourly care or respite care
- We are accredited by the BBB and active members of the Home Care Association of America
- We are family owned and operated
Aishling Presents the Difference Between Home Services and Placement Agencies, and Why You Need to Know.
We can assist with bathing, light housekeeping, medicine reminders, errands, transportation to doctor visits, dialysis or physical therapy appointments.
We can provide activities outside the home like visiting friends or a walk in the park for exercise and much needed fresh air. We offer meal plans, ensuring fresh vegetables, fruits, and meals on a daily basis per your likes and dislikes.