We host open interviews daily at our Orland Park location. We have a variety of positions available. If you are a compassionate, reliable person looking to get started in this field we would be delighted to hear from you, we are the perfect fit for you. We have a comprehensive training program.
Please call our employee advocate to see if you qualify as a future employee in our six step hiring process.
We conduct interviews by appointment only at our office:
13255 Southwest Highway – Suite 200,
Orland Park, IL
You must bring the following documentation to the interview or you will not be considered:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proof of valid car insurance
- Social Security Card
- Initial & Continual Training / Mentoring
- Hands-On Training on Equipment used in the field
- Continuing education monthly and certifications for each training session completed
- 24/7 Phone Support
- Flexible schedules
- Part-time and full-time assignments
- Competitive wages
- 20% discount on Verizon Wireless service (certain conditions apply)
- Overtime compensation*
- Time and a half for Holidays
- Mileage reimbursement*
- Client/Caregiver Referral Bonus
- Direct deposit
- Monthly incentive benefits
- Caregiver of the Year program
- $100 Cash Incentive for Perfect Attendance *
- Dementia training
- Coming 2018 pre – training for DCP (Dementia Care Practitioner Certification)
- CPR Training
Meet Manny Mae our newest member at Aishling Companion Home Care. Manny-May is a 130lb medical mannequin – the same one used by medical facilities and firefighters to train personnel.
There are endless options for Home Care Agencies to provide training. The typical way of training is done through video which depicts perfect case scenarios in the home. We understand that it sometimes can be the complete opposite within the home, and for that reason we create with the assistance of Manny Mae – the non-perfect scenario. Our caregivers can run into a variety of circumstances and we want them to be completely trained, prepared and confident in how to handle any kind of care successfully. Even those with experience can always use a refresher course!
By using Manny-Mays dead weight our caregivers gain hands on training for:
- A Sponge Bath
- Dressing of the Mannequin
- Assisted Transfer
- Hoyer Lifting
- Using Transfer Board to wheelchair
- Transfer from wheelchair to toilet/commode
- Changing Bed Linens with client in bed
- Positioning immobile client while in bed
- Stroke simulations
- Bed sore prevention demonstrations
Caregivers that provide care for a full service agency are not required to be certified nursing assistants. However as the predicted numbers increase exponentially in regards to seniors wanting to stay safely in their own homes, the need for quality caregivers is at a record high. At Aishling Companion Home Care we believe in investing in our caregivers and setting the bar higher. We give our caregivers written educational material as well as “hands on” training and access to support staff 24 X 7 while on the job.
We believe that by investing in our caregivers we are caring for our seniors better and safer than ever before. Our caregivers are professionally and continually trained. Aishling Companion Home Care does not meet the minimum requirements for safety standards and procedures within the industry, we exceed them!
We also offer training services to our families of current customers to help them adjust to ever changing needs.
- At minimum, 1 year experience
- Online application
- 3 professional references
- Valid Driver’s License, Own reliable car and current car insurance
- Original or copy of Social Security Card
- The ability to read, speak and understand English clearly
Although we are always accepting applications we focus on finding the right people. If you are dependable, reliable, hard working and honest we will work just as hard to make sure you have what you need to excel.
Our hiring process is a 6 step process and is rigorous to ensure the quality of the applicant. If you are ready to work for a company that will value you, start the application process today.
Our 6 Step Process:
1. Fill Out Online Application
2. Phone Interview
3. In person interview
4. ACHC Assessments
5. Reference check verification
Successful candidates will need to obtain and present the following documents when invited to on-boarding:
- drivers abstract
- required specific ACHC on boarding documents (3)
- purchase of uniform
Ebonie has a lot of clients who are all more than satisfied with efforts and expertise. They all say she is very attentive to them and she is a great cook. We appreciate her going the extra mile and representing the Aishling Care Difference.
Questions About Employment